Join us on the evening of December 1st for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation’s annual gala!
The Breath of Life Gala is the Minnesota/Dakotas Chapter premier black-tie event, attended by nearly 700 leaders from Twin Cities businesses, medical community and friends of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. Join us for this not-to-be-missed celebration that includes:
• A pre-event reception with an amazing silent auction
• An elegant dinner and inspiring program, including our signature “Bid for a Cure” moment
• An incredible live auction and lively entertainment with emcee Don Shelby
• Presentation of our annual Friend of the Foundation and Dr. Warren J. Warwick awards
• The night ends with dancing and live music
Be our guest as we celebrate and reflect on the fundraising and research efforts accomplished because of the generosity of the Minnesota and Dakotas’ community. Don't miss out on this spectacular experience at the historic Depot in Downtown, Minneapolis!
Can’t make it but still want to support our search for a cure?